News from Tsazami

  1. I would look slightly outside of LA. Anywhere within the city is going to charge a lot and probably require a permit. Look for somewhere in San Bernandino or Riverside County.

  2. Thank you for the tip! We will try

  3. FYI you are still required to get a permit from FilmLA. If you don't have the right permits and something happens, your insurance can refuse to cover the incident.

  4. Thanks for your reply! Are they dancers as well?

  5. We're filmmakers from Germany and for a spec commercial we are desperately looking for asian pop / locking dancers from LA that are a bit older.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may have missed